Sunday, August 21, 2005

Goodbye P5-45

P5-45 has been Rufus home away from home whenever he accompanies me to work.


Rufus commiserating with P5-45 Posted by Picasa

There are actually four of us in the office assigned to that parking spot so I park there a week per month. It was a good deal since besides getting free parking, the security guards who usually frisk me whenever I get in the front door of the office would suddenly salute me whenever I drive to and from the my parking spot.


Rufus and P5-45 giving each other a goodbye hug
Posted by Picasa

Alas, all good things must come to an end. Our office, in its bid to lower costs, has decided to let go of nine out of ten parking slots and one of them was P5-45.

Goodbye P5-45, may your new parker be as happy with you as Rufus was.

No comments: