Wednesday, August 17, 2005

How would Rufus look with a top load?

Last Sunday, while driving along Aguinaldo highway, we stumbled upon a Red Picanto driven by a woman. That by itself is not surprising but if you would look closely, her Picanto has a top load!


Rear isometric view

Long have I considered putting such an addition to Rufus, unfortunately I am worried by the following items:
  • Would it look good?
  • How will it be installed?
  • How much load can be carried?
  • Will Rufus be damaged if its overloaded?


Side view Posted by Picasa

I was lucky since I was with my wife when we saw this car and she seems to like the idea too. Actually, she was the one who was taking pictures. I actually had to race with this car just to get good pictures of her. :)


Rear view Posted by Picasa

Here are pictures of Rufus and the other car as a before and after shots. Comparing with and without so that we can decide to either go utilitarian or simple beauty.


Joshua with Rufus Posted by Picasa

Hmmm. I miss my son ... time to go home. :)

No comments: